3 Leadership Conversations
Coaching, Motivating & Mentoring Workshop
Effective leaders in today’s fast-paced world must do more than just manage business. They must Coach, Motivate and Mentor.
Great Leaders grow great people – And the key to that growth is a leader’s ability to move people to action through performance and development conversations. Learn how to turn talk into action! Through 3 Leadership Conversations, managers, supervisors and team leaders will be shown how to have effective, powerful conversations with their talented people.
The 3 Leadership Conversations™ program:
- Offers a flexible design – half-day, full-day or webinar workshop format
- Demonstrates how to have focused, outcome-oriented conversations
- Teaches how to coach, motivate and mentor
- Is easily customized to your organization’s unique issues
Create Specific strategies that improve a leader’s ability to have a positive impact.
Get talking. Get motivated. Get results.
Make discussions not only effective, but also powerful. Focus on actual corporate situations that require immediate attention. Learn action steps through experiential exercises. With 3 Leadership Conversations, moving talk into action has never been easier.
Using practical hands-on tools leaders learn how to: set expectations, give effective feedback, understand what really motivates others and prepare for developmental conversations that helps talent grow.
This action learning program is filled with practical tools:
- Leadership Conversation Wheel – guides the learner to focused conversations
- Motivation – Engagement surveys helps keep leaders and employees engaged and motivated
- Leadership Mentoring Survey – matches mentor skills with the mentee’s needs
- Mentoring Skills Scale – keeps mentors and mentees on track for meaningful conversations
- Coaching Skills Survey – identifies key tasks for successful coaching
- Conversation Cards – select the right conversation for best results
Managers will learn to engage and develop talent by:
- Mastering the three critical leadership conversations of coaching, motivating and mentoring and understand how and when to have them
- Immediately applying the program’s practical tools, which effectively direct each conversation
- Building a strategic action plan for real-life situations
- Practicing proven conversation skills that move people to action
By taking part in this leadership development program, you are not only equipping yourself as a leader, but enabling your own employees to display leadership abilities and grow themselves. It has been said that becoming a great leader requires the humility to receive mentoring and coaching through a leadership development program and then passing that knowledge on to future employees or followers. A successful leader understands this crucial process from the ground up, which is why this leadership development program is custom-designed to address key developmental principles for attaining and maintaining a respected level of leadership.